Provadis in partnership with Manchester Business School, Social Solutions Academy and Vivid Communications are running an Action Day for social enterprise. The day will bring together private, public and third sector organisations to affect long- term change in Greater Manchester.
It’s about getting everyone around the table to affect social change. And unlike a conference, this is an action learning day. So no Powerpoint, no rhetoric, no talking shops, delegates will be expected to work on building their businesses during the day.
This is a highly interactive day with workshops run by Unltd, Charity Bank, Commissioners, Marketing (yes thats me!), Evaluation, Legal and Business Development experts.
Delegates will be able to
- Find out what investors are looking for from social businesses
- Learn how to get your message to your stakeholders efficiently
- Understand what commissioners look for when deciding contracts
- Meet the head of the CIC Association CIC to find out how to develop new sources of finance through being a CIC (Community Interest Company)
- Learn how to evidence your project or enterprise to secure new business
- Find out the right legal structure for your business
- Build relationships with partners and supporters to make your enterprise happen
- Walk away with a toolkit that can be used to develop your enterprise